ABANTIS PROPERTY - FLOOR PINK FLOORS
• Variety: Blackcurrant
• Tasting: Color of medium salmon. Nose of fresh fruits, strawberries and grapefruit. Fruity dry mouth with a thickness, suspicion
floral elements, balanced acidity with a sense of freshness and aftertaste of fresh red acidity.
• Accompanies: Smoked salmon, sushi, fried beans, scrambled asparagus, stuffed peppers.
• Aging in the bottle: 4 years
• Served: 10-12 ° C
- Business Name Avantes Distillery
- Vendor: Apostolos Moundrias
- No Reviews